Netgains yet again, designed and developed Indian mission website, this time Embassy of India in Santiago, as per the recent guidelines issued by the Ministry of External Affairs regarding the redesigning and updating of all current mission websites as per issued rules and norms. As per the guidelines, a common theme and layout has to be implemented by all current Govt/Mission websites which has to be similar to MEA’s current website.
We have fully taken care of strict adherence to issued norms by the MEA. Some of the guidelines we have carefully taken care of are :
- Association to Government is demonstrated by the use of Emblem/Logo, prominently
- A consistent page layout has been maintained throughout the website
- Web Pages allow resizing of text.
- English/ Spanish language fonts have been tested on popular browsers for any inconsistency (loss of layout)
- All pages on the website have a link to the home page.
- Website uses Cascading Style sheets to control layouts/styles
- Website is readable even when sheets are switched off or not loaded.
- All input errors are flashed in text.
- The websites have been tested on multiple browsers.
Netgains have successfully implemented many CGI and EOI projects as per MEA guidelines and many more are in the pipeline. For design, development, maintenance or modification of your current mission website, feel free to reach us today and our team would get back to immediately.