As per recent MEA guidelines for redesign and up-gradation of all current government websites, Netgains launches CGI- Shanghai with custom designed template with compliance to issued norms. The website has been given a similar look to implement uniformity and to complement all other Indian mission websites.
The ministry of External Affairs has issued strict norms and guidelines for all govt websites to update and redesign their current websites to have a uniform look and layout as the MEA’s current website. A compliance matrix of 115 points have been issued by the MEA to every mission for strict adherence. Some of which are listed below :
- Association to Government is demonstrated by the use of Emblem/Logo, prominently
- A consistent page layout has been maintained throughout the website
- English/ Spanish language fonts have been tested on popular browsers for any inconsistency (loss of layout)
- All pages on the website have a link to the home page.
- Website uses Cascading Style sheets to control layouts/styles
- Website is readable even when sheets are switched off or not loaded.
- All input errors are flashed in text.
- The websites have been tested on multiple browsers.
What we did: CMS website re-design, Development, and Maintenance/Update
Technology: PHP, Codeignitor, CMS (Content Management System)