Custom WordPress design, development, integration launched for PaleBlueBlog: a science blog with the topics including Astrobiology, evolution of life, extrasolar planets, climate and anthropogenic climate change, planetary science.
Netgains perceive organization’s idea of having a platform different than “traditional” science blog, which will provide “non-bloggers” the opportunity to post their own ideas on these topics & hence conceive the complete blog for them. Our team used the same essence with colors and background to give the readers the feel for SPACE. Complete custom WordPress Blog has been provided by us.
Our team further provide below features to this blog:
- Social media footprints: We further enhance this blog by providing facility to visitors to share articles on social website like: Facebook, twitter, Yahoo, Share & many more.
- Alluring homepage: Beautifully designed homepage which gives visitors/readers same feel for the space. Check all articles posted by authors.
- Comments: Post comments on articles, where author will reply your queries.
- Pale Blue.you: Not only comments you can post your own thoughts for the topic.
- Ask a Scientist: Section where you can post your questions to many authors and get a prompt reply.
- TweetBlender: Plugin installed with merging specific content from the twitter.
- WordPress Cross Posting: Plugin installed for cross posting on this blog with multiple other WP blogs.
Platform: Custom WordPress Plugins, Custom Theme