Current IT Job Openings in Chandigarh:
To Apply Please Fill The Contact Us Form
Please find our most recent careers openings @ NETGAINS. We offer the best IT Jobs In Chandigarh, Job Vacancies in Chandigarh, IT Jobs Recruitment.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for setting, implementing and maintaining a paid advertising strategy for our fashion and other retail e-commerce clients. You will be an integral member of the NETGAINS team who will ensure that all media spent are optimized across multiple channels including paid search, social, display and video networks.
1. Generating leads and sales using Facebook Ads.
2. Implement Pay Per Click media strategies for clients.
3. Testing variations of ads to determine the best performing.
4. Continuous monitoring of results and improving ads.
5. Reporting of results of Facebook Campaigns.
6. Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns
7. Design and run daily, weekly and monthly reports to help track key performance metrics.
1. Good writing skills and the ability to proofread Ad copies.
2. Excellent communicator and creative thinker
3. Enthusiastic for paid search and drive growth.
4. Analyze data and insights to achieve maximum ROI in Facebook and search campaigns.
5. Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
6. Updated knowledge of trends on marketing channels and technologies.
Want to join us? Drop in your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the role
Do you love blogging, social media and have a flair for fashion & beauty? Join the team here at NETGAINS (ILoveFashionRetail Brand) – an e-commerce agency to work with some of the hottest fashion and beauty brands around the world.
You will assist in both advertising, content and community management of clients’ social media programs. We are looking for a quick learner who is highly organized and comfortable working across many projects. You will work to develop a consistent voice and level of quality for each piece of design and will work to promote them using social media platforms.
1. Execute new social media advertising campaign launches
2. Track, report and analyze advertising performance
3. Troubleshoot performance discrepancies.
4. Write ad copy for paid social marketing campaigns
5. Provide targeting and budgeting recommendations for the new campaigns.
6. Perform cost-benefit research for social media marketing projects
1. Sense of humor
2. Strong analytical skills
3. Strong organizational skills
4. Excellent written and communication skills
5. Familiarity with social media community management tasks
6. Familiarly with Google Analytics
7. Familiarity Google & Facebook Ads is a plus
Give us the resume digitally at email@example.com
About the Role
Do you want to collaborate with a fast-growing team to create stunning e-commerce websites? Want to work with global fashion, lifestyle and luxury brands? Are you deeply passionate about the web and loves to bring dynamic projects to life? This Shopify Web Developer opportunity with us gives you the platform to express your work.
We are looking for a talented and detailed oriented junior front-end developer, who is passionate about e-commerce & can help us build e-commerce websites on the Shopify platform.
Mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org to put your talents as a Shopify Web Developer.
1. Developing professional e-commerce websites on the Shopify & Shopify plus.
3. Collaborating and sharing ideas with the rest of the production team.
4. Theme Development, modifications, and maintenance (Shopify and WordPress).
5. Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation.
6. Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
1. Experience with Shopify (Magento, WooCommerce, an added plus).
2. Experience developing e-commerce website frontends.
3. Knowledge of LIQUID (Shopify’s templating language).
4. Experience with Ruby would be a plus.
6. Ability to work confidently within the terminal.
You are a talented UI/UX designer & developer with a passion for creating amazing user experiences. You have an impeccable eye for a clean and easy to use, online stores, and web & mobile applications. You possess superior UI/UX skills and are able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and then transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. This is the platform to comprehend your superpowers. Drop in your resume at email@example.com
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphics.
- Work with copywriters and creative directors to produce the final design.
- Test graphics across various media and amend as per feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Proven UI/UX design experience.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Hands On experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Tools: Sketch, Photoshop, Wireframing tools, Illustrator