Interactive Video Quizz are highly engaging and motivating for kids to enhance their language and general knowledge (GK) plus they help improve kids listening skills too. Today’s lesson plannings are taking this new route to help make e-learning more interactive and effective.
Below we have taken an interactive video created from one of the musical animation “SING” which your kid can use to enhance their skills.
Go on and try it out…
Printable Video quiz questions are listed below too:
1) What animal is this?
2) What type of consumer is an iguana?
3) Are snails invertebrates or vertebrates?
4) How do Crocodiles produce offspring?
Crocodiles are oviparious animals.
Crocodiles are viviparous animals.
Crocodiles are ovoviviparous animals.
5) What vertebrate group does a chicken belong to?
6) Use the superlative form of the word: OLD
Fill the gap: The grandpa is the ________________________ in the family.
7) Use the superlative form of: LOUD
Fill the gap: The elephant sang the ________________________ in the room.
8) What vertebrate group does a frog belong to?
9) What animal is this?
10) Use the Comparative form of: SMALL
Fill the gap: The mouse is ________________________ than the monkey.
11) What animal is singing?
12) How do turtles produce offspring?
Turtles are oviparous animals.
Turtles are viviparous animals.
Turtles are ovoviviparous animals.
13) What invertebrate group does a Snail belong to?
14) Where is the porcupine?
Also view Other interactive educational games created by Netgains.