What is GDPR?
GDPR is a new set of law intended to give EU citizens more control over their personal data collected by website/mobile apps. All organizations must ensure that they’re compliant with the new requirements of the GDPR.
The GDPR regulation Update:
- More clear information of collected personal data and how will use it
- Personal Data must be collected for specific purposes only
- All collected personal data must be accurate and kept up to date
- The data controller must ensure its compliance with the GDPR regulation
- Data Controller contact details and Data Protection Officer Identity Must be share to user
- Users must be told why their personal data is being collected
- Users must be notified of their right to request access the data
- Users have right to request for Update or removal of their personal data
- Users’ complaints can be lodged with the supervisory authority and the contact details of the supervisory authority must be provided
GDPR: Europe’s new data privacy rule explained