for your project by providing precise value and faster results. We provide Rapid Prototyping services for aerospace, automotive, medical, foundry and plastics, metal part industries. Netgains uses Visual Construction/Programming toolsets to produce presentable and functioning models for our clients to quickly analyze the idea and rapidly produce a prototype or proof-of-concept. Our Rapid Prototyping service, tools and methodology quickly analyze the idea and rapidly produce a prototype or a proof-of-concept, which allows to scope out the project together with our client. Hence accomplishing tremendous results in a short period of time for your rapid prototyping projects.
Our Rapid Prototyping company is comprised of software developer, IDSA, engineers with years of creativity and development. They provide you with the best fragmented process based on a range of criteria hence the decision making is easier for you to start production of the prototypes into an actual product.
Netgains also provide outsource rapid prototyping services providing low-volume and high-volume custom manufactured parts for your product development and manufacturing professionals outsource custom manufactured parts.
We offer Low-cost and efficient Outsource rapid prototyping services:
- Rapid prototyping / Reverse Engineering services for aerospace, automotive, medical, foundry and plastics, metal part industries. Our rapid prototyping experience also includes castings & forgings, sheet metal, machined parts, and tool components Manufacturing
- Rapid prototyping Company for 3D Printing
- Rapid prototyping/Reverse Engineering for Modeling Simula (producing 3D models for visualization and simulation for CAD User)
- Rapid prototyping for Protomold: Rapid Injection Molding
- Hybrid Prototyping Process Combines Casting & Machiningg
We assure you that by outsourcing your Rapid Prototyped models we will live up to your expectations with very quick turn around time. * Our capacity: We have machine capacity to deliver quickly at all times. A vendor with one or two systems may not be able to handle large orders or may be backlogged with work from other customers.
* Desktop estimating tools. Prototyping decisions hinge on answers to questions such as, "How much will it cost and how long will it take?" Few have the time to search for answers in the midst of a looming deadline. For quick "what-if" scenarios, look for a vendor that offers quick quotes right from a desktop PC.
* Latest materials and a wide selection under our rapid prototyping services . Some vendors may not offer the latest in RP materials and may have a limited selection due to stocking costs. Vendors with a broad selection of the latest materials put fewer constraints on a design.
* Multiple technologies. Because you expect a vendor to fill an RP technology gap, look for a company with multiple processes — machines from different vendors. Those with more than one rapid prototyping technology are also more likely to recommend the best solution instead of just what they have available.
* Equipment maintenance and service. In general, rapid prototype prices have tumbled while repair and maintenance expenses have risen. As a result, some vendors have cut back on preventative maintenance and routine repairs, which may lead to inaccurate models. Most equipment manufacturers suggest preventive maintenance, so ask potential vendors about their maintenance schedules.
* Offer advice and consultation. Will the vendor help you to pick the right RP process and material? Can they offer advice on finishing processes and secondary operations? The most useful vendor is one that is also a partner and advisor.
* Well-run organization. Look for professional, established companies that are managed and run as real businesses, not garage-based operations.
* Stand behind their work. Ask the vendor about their policy regarding prototypes with quality problems. These can arise when delivering one-off custom items in only a few days. The best companies offer a no-questions asked policy for rebuilds or repairs.
* Hours of operation. Crossing time zones and working longer than 8 hr/day calls for a vendor with extended hours of operation. Ask when the support staff is available to respond to inquiries. Also, ask if the RP equipment operates 24/7 and determine when orders must arrive to get into the day's queue.
- Reverse Engineering
- Documentation as per RUP standards
- High Knowledge Gain
- Assistance in Artifacts development
- Setting Best Practices